(INTERVIEW + PHOTOS) QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT MEKXO

MEKXO reppin wellaaa!

GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MEKXO!

1. Who are you and where are you based?

I am Mekxo aka Judi master, real name EMEKA. A Germany based Nigerian recording artist, song writer and the C.E.O of MEKMAN-GOLD RECORDS. Native of Anambra state, born and raised in Ibadan, oyo state Nigerian.
The name Mekxo came from the combination of part of my real name ' EMEKA' ( first and the last letter removed ) left with ”mek”and a common word i love saying ”xo”, and Judi Master is an achievement from my first single track titled ”JUDI”.

2.What do you do, how would you describe your presence in the industry, what's your mission?

I do 'MUSIC' in clear words. Mekxo is an Afro beat, hip pop and R&B singer, songwriter and a performing artist who loves to do what he love doing. My presence in the industry will be described as a great and a wonderful thing because i came in the scene with full afronaizied catching rhymes, lyrics and energy which always make people ready to dance at all time. My mission is to use what i know how to do best which MUSIC to represent my country and Africa in western world.

3. How long have you been doing this?

My musical life started in Nigeria at a very young age in the church, where I sang and learned how to play some musical instruments but i started writing and singing professionally since the year 2009 in Germany.

4. Notable moments in your career?

My first official video shooting was a notable moment because it was hard morally, but with God on my side, having wonderful family, friends and well wishers who stood by me made it successful.

5. What's the best and worst part of what you do?

The best part of what i do is when i see lots of people appreciating, loving and supporting what i do and the worst part is the opposite side of the best side ( you know what i mean, lol )

6. A little about you?

Well am a God fearing, down to earth, loving and caring guy, who will do anything possible to make everybody around him happy. I love dancing, fitness workout, movies ( Nigerian movies ) and i love travelling a lot.

7. Where do you see yourself in 10 yrs? 

In 10 years times i wish to see my self living my dreams and helping upcoming talented artist to achieve their goals.

8. What do you do for relaxing/fun/chilling out?

I spend my free time going out for a walk, doing fitness sports, and most times chilling at home.

9.What advice do you have for others inspired by you?

My first advice for them is to be themselves. Don’t try to be someone else, never be afraid to try something new, stay focused, fight hard, believe in yourself even when everybody around you see's you as a failure, trust God, and last but not the least, always remember you’re not a failure, because you didn't make it, but you are successful because you tried.

10.Message for your fans, haters,critics?

To my fans, i really appreciate all the love and support you guys have been giving me and i promise not to let you all down because without you guys their is no MEKXO. Hmmmmm haters, have got much love for u guys too ( Na xOo ). May God continue to bless each and every one us In Jesus Name ,,, Amen!!!

WELCOME TO MEKXO'S says xoo.......BloG

Blow is Mekxo's 1st single offical Video tiled ' JUDI '

0 comments: